Sunday, July 27, 2014

 

Be Inspired

If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it. William Arthur Ward

Scripture:
We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 1:3 (New International Version)

Who or what inspires you? Some might answer; riches fame or power. Others might say their partners, and education or maybe even a community leader. For each of us, inspiration can come from various sources.

For me, inspiration comes from many different sources. I am inspired when I see others writers living their dreams. I get inspired when I see a smile, a touch and yes, even a tear. But most of all, I am inspired by the word of God. To me, inspiration is the food that feeds my hopes and dreams; but most of all, my faith.

Inspiration is the courage to keep pressing on when life wants to stop us dead in our tracks. Inspiration is that thought or concept that renews your and your faith when you thought it was gone.

Inspiration is the faith that you can do anything but fail because the Victory has already been won!

 Be blessed and be a blessing

Prayer:
The Lord is my strength and my song;  He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. I call out to the Lord. He is worthy of praise. He saves me from my enemies. The Lord lives! Give praise to my Rock! Give honor to God, the Rock! He is my Savior! Lord, we come once again singing songs of praise. Lord, we honor You because You are who You said You are. You are the rock of my salvation. You are my strength. You are my salvation. You are the one and only true God! Thank You Lord for saving me. Father, Abba, Great Jehovah, You are known by many names, but no matter which name we call on, You will answer. Thank You Lord, for answering prayer. Now my Lord, we ask that You would continue to do great things in our lives. The world today is ruled by a spirit of darkness. Lord, we ask that we, Your saints, would become those lights that guide others home to You. Father, may something that we do or something that we say today, be a blessing unto someone else. May we always hide Your word in our hearts. But more importantly, may we always allow Your word and the Holy Spirit to guide us in all we do and say. Now Lord, Bless us, Keep us, Protect us, Strengthen us. Lord, we could never thank You enough for our blessings. But we say thank You anyhow. We could never express just how much we love You, but we say we love You anyhow. We could never be worthy of Your grace and mercy. But we thank You for giving us those gifts anyhow. Thank You Lord. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Glory to God. Amen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?