Monday, January 12, 2009

 

My Help!

Remember, God brings men into deep waters not to drown them, but to cleanse them. ~ Aughey
Scripture:
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. Psalm 121:1

Saints, are you tired and run down? Do you feel like you just can't go any further? Does life keep you running so much that you just can't seem to get any rest? Are you so overwhelmed that you just don't know what to do?

Well, today we have a special offer. All you have to do is get down on your knees, and call the on the Master, Jesus. For the unbelievable cost of just a prayer, You Can Renew Your Strength.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

If you call right now, you can receive this special offer! Peace, everlasting. Strength to keep on keeping on, and Joy unspeakable.

So pick up the phone right now! Jesus is on the main line. Call him up!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Father, we come once again seeking Your face. We come asking for Your help to make it through yet another day. Father God, we ask that You continue to touch our prayer list. Help us lord to be mindful that You are our strength and that we can do all things through Christ Jesus. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. I call out to the Lord. He is worthy of praise. He saves me from my enemies. The Lord lives! Give praise to my Rock! Give honor to God, the Rock! He is my Savior! Lord, we come once again singing songs of praise. Lord, we honor You because You are who You said You are. You are the rock of my salvation. You are my strength. You are my salvation. You are the one and only true God! Thank You Lord for saving me. Father, Abba, Great Jehovah, You are known by many names, but no matter which name we call on, You will answer. Thank You Lord, for answering prayer. No my Lord, we ask that You would continue to do great things in our lives. The world today is ruled by a spirit of darkness. Lord, we ask that we, Your saints, would become those lights that guide others home to You. Father, may something that we do this day, or something that we say this day, be a blessing unto someone else. May we always hide Your word in our hearts. But more importantly, may we always allow Your word and the Holy Spirit to guide us in all we do and say. Now Lord, Bless us, Keep us, Protect us, Strengthen us. Lord, we could never thank You enough for our blessings. But we say thank You anyhow. We could never express just how much we love You, but we say we love You anyhow. We could never be worthy of Your grace and mercy. But we thank You for giving us those gifts anyhow. Thank You Lord. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Glory to God. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?