Sunday, November 02, 2008

 

How Do Others See You?

Remember, we are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.” ~ Unknown

Scripture:
Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. 1 Peter 3:4

Recently while talking to a couple of gentlemen whom I knew casually, one made a comment about me being a very classy lady and the other agreed. Later I thought about what that comment meant.

You see Saints, I always try to conduct myself not only as a lady at all times, but also as a child of God. Even though I don't go around quoting scripture and bible verses all the time, I try to convey the spirit of Christ in everything that I do and say.

I try to convey a loving, peaceful, and accepting spirit. I try to convey a spirit of compassion, of caring, and of virtue. I try to treat others like I would like to be treated; with love and respect. I try to do what God says I should do, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Not with piety, but with the true spirit of Christ.

So Saints I ask, how do others see you?

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Father God, we come to You with a quiet and humble spirit asking that You would fill us with the power, love and humility of the Holy Spirit. Lord, may the things that we do and say today allow others to see Your works in our lives. May we learn this day to treat our fellow brothers and sisters with the love and respect that can only come from You. Continue to touch, bless, protect, and heal our family and friends who have asked for intercessory prayer. Father, we know that each and every one of us has trials and tribulations to go through, but we also know that we have the victory through the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?