Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

Ain't That Good News

Remember, How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of those. ~ George Washington Carver

Scripture:
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Saints, how many of you have been blessed by God? Do you ever have pause to stop and look around and just start thanking God for everything he has done for you? Or are you constantly complaining about what you don't have and what God hasn't done for you?Periodically, we must start reflecting on just how much God has done for us. You may not be totally satisfied with your circumstances, but trust me, no matter how bad things may seem, they could always be a lot worst.

I see the homeless and thank God that I have a home. I see those who have lost their minds and I thank God for keeping me in my right mind. I may not have a husband, but I thank God that I don't have a husband who beats me just because he had a bad day. I may not be rich with earthly possessions, but I am rich with family and friends. I am rich in the things that matter most.

He keeps me each and every day. He protects me and my sons from all hurt harm and danger. Even when I feel that I am failing and maybe I could have done better with my life, he lets me know, daughter, it is well.And do you know what He requires in return? All that He requires is that we remain faithful to him and tell others of His grace and mercy. All that he requires is that we accept Christ Jesus as our personal Savior. All that He requires is that we hold on to His unchanging hand. All that He requires is for us to trust in Him.

That is such a small price to pay when we realize how much GOD has already given us. Ain't that Good News!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Father, we come before You with humble hearts and minds thanking You for all You have done for us. We thank You for the simple things. We that You for the things that we so often take for granted. Lord, forgive me when I complain. Help me to remember always, how much I am blessed. Lord, bless the homeless and keep them warm. Touch the minds of those who have gotten lost in a world we cannot understand. Bless that family that lives in fear and deliver them into an environment that is safe and full of Your love. Bless those whose circumstances seem hopeless. Restore hope, love, joy, peace, and prosperity to those who have been robbed by satan. Father, we ask that food would be provided to those who hunger. That warm clothes would be provided to those who have neither a roof nor a place to call home. Keep our children, our future safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. May we always walk humbly by Your side and give You all thanks, honor, praise, and glory. Lord, we love You. We adore You. We will sing songs of praise all the daylong. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?