Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

Yes, He Understands!

Remember, Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope” ~ Unknown

Scripture:
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:13-15

Saints, Do you sometimes feel like giving up? Every once in a while do you feel that your best just ain't good enough? Do you sometimes cry out to the Lord and ask him does he see, does he care what you're going through?

Sometimes it seems that you are doing everything that you are supposed to as a child of God. You pray, you fast, your serve and you tithe but life keeps coming against you. You take one step forward and get knocked two steps back. You get one problem resolved then three more problems pop up?

Well there is something that I have come to realize in these past couple of years. It’s not always about you! When you decide to commit your life to God and truly live and serve him, he will mold and shape your life to suit him, not you!

So often we don't realize how much we have conformed to the world until we see our lives through God's eyes. We are bombarded with sin and evil almost each and every moment of each and every day. Almost everything that we see and hear is contrary to God's word. That’s why we must constantly study and stay in the word of God.

So often denying yourselves, denying your flesh, denying what you want and doing what God wants can be painful. But remember, He knows how much we can bear. In the time of trouble he promised He'd always be there.

He understands, he is the Lord he sees and yes he understands.

Be Blessed.

Prayer:
My forever faithful Father, my Rock, my Strength, my redeemer, Lord, we come blessing and praising You for all that You have done. Father God, sometimes life gets hard. When we think that one storm is about to end, another one begins. Lord, we realize that being a Christian is not always easy. We understand that weeping may endure for a night, but Lord, sometimes it feels like it's night all the time. Father God, I thank You for understanding me. I thank You for preparing me. Lord, I thank You for the desire in my heart to follow after Christ Jesus. Lord, sometimes my flesh is weak and I just want to give up, but I thank You for not giving up on me. I thank You for preparing me for whatever path You have chosen me to follow as long as I know that the path leads home to You and to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?