Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

What is God Telling You?

Scripture:
Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 1 Peter 1:13-14

Saints, how many of you have heard of self talk? What that means is that if you tell yourself something often enough, you begin to believe it for yourselves. Just like the story of the "Little Train That Could" who went from I think I can, I think I can, to I know I can, I know I can!

Well the same thing applies to our daily lives. When we constantly tell ourselves the same things over and over, I am going to have a bad day, no one loves me, I can't do that, I hate him/her, I hate my job, I will never do any of those things I always wanted to do, God doesn't hear my prayers. That is what we really start to believe.

Instead of telling yourself how much you can't do, start telling & believing in what God has told you, you can do! I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS! I HAVE THE FAITH OF A MUSTARD SEED AND I AM TELLING THOSE MOUNTAINS OF DOUBT, HATE, ANGER, DISCORD, SICKNESS, UNHAPPINESS, STRESS, DEPRESSION; GET OUT OF MY WAY. I AM A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH KING AND YES! JESUS LOVES ME!
Saints, tell satan to get out of your ear. Listen only to what God is telling you. And I guarantee you, you too will be just like the Little Train That Could! I KNOW I CAN, BECAUSE GOD HAS ALREADY GIVEN ME THE DESIRES OF MY HEART AND I CLAIM MY VICTORIES TODAY!
Prayer:
Father, as we start a new day, help us to be mindful not to claim anything that is not of You. If my days don't start the way we want them to, that's okay, because this too shall pass. When we start to feel lonely or alone, That's okay, because Jesus will be with me, even until the end of time. When we no longer have those persons in our lives whom we thought would always be there for us and with us, that's okay, because Jesus Loves me. Lord touch our soldiers, this morning, touch those saints who are reading this message right now. Help us to always be mindful that the victory is already won, by Christ Jesus and by his stripes, we are healed. Keep our families and loved ones under the wings of Your protection. Thank You Father for speaking a word into our spirit that heals the wounds that the world has inflicted upon us. Thank You Lord for the Blood of the Lamb. Thank You Lord for Loving us so much. Father, we lift up holy hands to You, thanking You and praising Your most Holy Name. In the name of Jesus, we submit this prayer, Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?