Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

The Battle is Not Yours

Scripture:
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.' " 2 Chronicles 20:17

Each time I prepare these messages; I stop and ask God what I should write about. Sometimes his message comes in really clear and at other times, not so clear. Well this time, the word that he dropped into my spirit came in loud and clear.

Saints of God, If it had not been for the Lord on my side, WHERE WOULD I BE? Most of us have been in a spiritual battle the majority of our lives and didn't even realize it. Most of us have been wrestling with demons and demonic forces and didn't know. Most of us have been shooting craps with our lives and didn't realize what that ultimate cost will be if we lose.

How many of us have been in a situation and come out on the other side wondering, Lord, how did I get out of that one? How many of us have gone someplace that we shouldn't have been, done something that we shouldn't have done, said something that we knew could have destroyed us and/or our families.

How many of us have been caught up, strung out, lost and confused, only to make it home safe and secure with nary a hair on our heads out of place. Well my brothers and sisters, If you don't know, let me tell you. If It Had Not Been For the Lord On My Side, Where Would I Be? I don't even want to think about it!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
My Lord, My Savior, My Redeemer. Father, We come this morning to thank You for keeping us and our loved ones safe from all hurt harm and danger once again. Father, we thank You for the angels that You have placed in our lives. We thank You for Your hedge of protection, The wings of Your salvation, the whole armor of God, But most of all, for the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. The Blood that saves, protects, sanctifies and redeems. Lord, we thank You for being on our side. We thank You for keeping us from danger, both seen and unseen. Oh, Bless his name, Saints of God. Lord, Father, continue to have mercy on me. I know that I haven't always done or said what You wanted, but You showed me mercy, anyhow. Lord, I know that I have done wrong, but You grant me fresh grace each day. Thank You Lord. Father, continue to use me as You will. Let something that we do or say this day, be a blessing to the body of Christ. Praise his name Saints of God. We Love You Lord and ask that You would continue to bless us, keep us, heal us, forgive us, deliver us. We come asking that You would continue to touch those saints who are listed below. We stand in the gap, placing their needs on the mercy seat. Thank You Lord, for Your blessings and Your deliverance. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?