Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

You Can Do All Things!

Scripture:
For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

Saints,
How many of you think your situation is hopeless? How many of you are discouraged about your situation? How many of you want to give up and let go? Well I am here this morning to tell you DON'T GIVE UP! DON'T GIVE IN! DON'T LET GO!

The word of God says "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me". "I am more that a conqueror" "If I say to the mountain, be thy removed".

My pastor, Reverend Larry Smith has us come into covenant agreement each Sunday with the words as we hold up our bible "THIS IS MY BIBLE. IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. IT IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT. I AM, WHAT IT SAYS I AM. I HAVE, WHAT IT SAYS I HAVE!

This affirmation is something that each of us should be shouting from the mountain tops every morning. Why? Because, God cannot lie. He said pick up your sword, your cross and follow me. The word of God says "I CAN DO ALL THINGS, NOT SOME, BUT ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS ME!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Lord, we come before the throne of grace thanking You for our miracles. Father we come into covenant agreement and standing in the gap for our brothers and sisters who may be weak. Touch them Lord Jesus. Magnifying Your power and Your presence in their lives. Father, our city and our world is full of stress and strife. Allow Your power and Your spirit to rain down on us this day. Father because pf todays economy, many of our brothers and sisters may be faced with losing jobs. Have mercy Lord. Lord, and as we have to go through our valleys, to GET to the other side, be by our sides. Keeping us in perfect peace. Lord, use us and allow us to bless someone else this day. We love You Lord. We praise and uplift Your name. We give all honor, all praise, all glory to You alone. Hallelujah, anyhow. Hallelujah in spite of. Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Praise God, Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?