Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

What Does God Say?

Scripture:
For I am the LORD , your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Saints of God, how many of you believe what God says? As I lay in bed early in the morning, I reflected on some of the things that he has said to me.

You know what he told me? He told me I can do all things through Christ Jesus. He told me; Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward. For the LORD your God will bless you just as He promised you. the LORD your God is He who fights for you, as He promised you. He told me; "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
And you know what else? God cannot lie. The LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations. His mercy endures forever. God heals, he protects, he strengthens, he hides us, he renews, he hears our cries. the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces.

He is a God of comfort. "Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God. But most of all he is a God of forgiveness. Who loves us so much that he sacrificed his only begotten son so that you and I could come before the throne of grace.

So my brothers and sisters, today let's stand on the word of God. He hasn't failed us yet!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
Lord, thank You for Your word. Thank You father for being faithful, even when we are not. Thank You for keeping us safe and warm, for providing all of our needs and even some of our wants. Thank You Lord, for the sword of the Spirit; You word that never fails us. Your word, that says we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us. Your word, that soothes our soul, calms the winds and the rains, keeps me safe and secure when I find myself all alone late in the midnight hour. Thank You Lord for allowing us to come before You again this morning. We Love You Lord, We Praise You Lord. We Bless You Holy Name. Amen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?