Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

My Personal God

Scripture: various - SEE BELOW
Saints, This morning I want to tell you about my God. You see, I call him my God because to me, he is my personal God. Now that doesn't mean I can't share him with you, but to me it means that we have a one on one relationship.

You see, my Father is always there for me. When I am in need, he supplies. And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

When I cry, he wipes my tears away. he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken. Isaiah 25:8

When I am hungry, he feeds me. he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven. Psalm 78:24

When I am tired, he comforts me. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

When I am weak, he gives me strength. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

My list goes on and on. You see, my God supplies everything that I will ever need. He is my strength, my joy, my protector, my sustainer, my comforter, my Father & Mother, my friend.

But you know what saints, the most important thing that my God is to me, is my Personal Lord and Savior. Who loved me enough to sacrifice his own son so that you and I could dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever!

Be Blessed

Prayer:
You are El Shaddai, the God of Abundance. All Sufficient God. The Mighty One. The God who is More Than Enough. You are also Jehovah Nissi. God My Banner, Elohim,God of Total Power. You are The First and the Last, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End. You are my all and all. Lord, we come before the throne of grace humbling ourselves before You. We bow down in total reverence and submission to You. Lord we adore You. We praise You, but most of all, we thank You. We thank You Lord for one more day. One more chance, one more opportunity to go forth and do a good works in Your name. Lord, we come standing together as one. We join together on one accord, touching and agreeing this day, to intercede on behalf of our brothers and sisters. Lord, we ask that each of us would begin to develop a more personal relationship with You. We ask Lord, that Your power and Your spirit would be magnified in our lives. Lord, may something that we do or say today, lead someone to seek Your face. Touch, bless, anoint, heal, deliver, sustain, cover, and keep those saints whose names are listed below. May You add a blessing to those saints and their families who are reading this prayer. Lord, we love You and praise You. Thank You father for our personal Jesus, in whose name we pray. Amen. Praise God. Hallelujah!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?